This position is located in Milwaukee, WI.
As a member of the Manufacturing vertical sales team, a Business Development Executive/ Business Solutions Consultant will plan, organize, and implement selling strategies for a defined business solutions set to achieve established sales targets and goals. Sales activities will be conducted in coordination with sales management, as well as specialist field and inside sales personnel. He/ She will leverage best in class digitalsalestechnologies, social tools and offerings to succeed in winning business and creating lasting relationships with customers.
A Business Solutions Consultant will build relationships with decision makers, represent and promote ThoughtFocus’ business solutions to customers, and provide post-sales support as needed to drive sell-through, solution implementation, and usage. In addition, he / she will advise delivery teams of marketing trends, competitive developments, and editorial or solution improvement opportunities in the field.
- End-to-end responsibility for designing and executing the strategic sales plan for securing new clients in the manufacturing vertical. This includes but is not limited to prospect targeting, engagement, proposal development, negotiation, closing, and post-closing participation in ongoing account management and optimization activities.
- Heavy experience with SAAS Business Development is required.
- Bring an understanding of the marketplace and competitor offerings to drive the company’s growth strategy and investments.
- Be responsible for New logo sales and account acquisition.
- Be responsible for significantly growing the company presence and revenues in the manufacturing vertical, market in North America region.
- Work closely with Industry Business Unit leads to work on Named account strategies, agree on target logos, and pursue to deliver high value and high growth new logos.
- Build a predictable pipeline of new business to generate repeatable and profitable revenues across the various Business Units.
- Develop and execute a Go-to-Market Strategy to hit revenue targets.
- Execute go-to market plans via targeted campaigns and othersaleschannels including advisors, influencers, conference attendance, industry events, etc.
- Collaborate and develop 3rd party and advisor relations to build credible the company voice in the geography. Generate opportunities from this channel.
- Propose - Submit and handle proposals with full ownership and accountability for the opportunity. Work closely with the sales enablement teams to ensure high quality of proposals.
- Desirable to possess established and current relationships with COOs, CFOs, CEOs, Customer Service Directors.
Minimum of 8-12years of salesexperience with proven track record of success.
- Experience selling SAAS in the manufacturing vertical market
- Ability to cultivate existing relationships and also bring new logos into the organization
- Business, business administration, organizational design, or other related degree. Masters preferred
- Proven experience in business planning; development of account sales and relationship management plans with proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Solid time management skills and strong deadlineorientation
- Strategic thinker, creative, persuasive
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Ability to travel frequently
Who We Are
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure.
We have 1,300+ employees globally and is growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has locations in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships. ThoughtFocus was founded in 2004 and continues to be an employee owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group.
Life at ThoughtFocus
ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves.
Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client’s end goals.
Affirmative Action Statement: ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.