CACI has an excellent opportunity foran established Senior Business Development Executive (BDE)with a successful track record winning C4ISR Space technology-based solutions within the Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC).
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for leading business development activities in support of winning C4ISR space technology-based solutions in the DoD and IC space-based agencies (i.e., US Space Force (USSF), US Air Force Space & Missile Systems Center (USAFSMC), US Air Force Special Ops Command (USAFSOC), US Amy Space & Missile Defense Command (USASDMC), National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)) within the Federal Government space. The Senior BDE will be responsible for winning new business contracts with a value ranging from $25-75M for small to midsize deals to $100M+ for large deals. The Sr BDE work with operations and engineering personnel within CACI National Security and Innovative Solutions (NSIS) Sector's Advanced Solutions Group (ASG) to identify, qualify, and assist capture in winning SIGINT-based C4ISR opportunities. The SR BDE will operate within the overall business development processes, philosophy and policies for CACI.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying C4ISR space technology-based (and related) opportunities within the Federal DoD and IC space.
- Interfaces between Business Development and internal and external stakeholders (client executives, line and engineering staff, other company Sectors / OGs, Corporate functional organizations).
- Attends a variety of conferences and other external meetings to explore business development opportunities.
- Works with line organization management to identify business development opportunities.
- Prepares status reports and briefings for management.
- Supports continual business development process improvement.
- Maintains appropriate records and documentation; tracks, monitors, and reports data to support business development.
- This role is expected to assist the NSIS ASG BDE Vice President in developing the strategy for the space technology-based part of the Intelligence Systems and Support and Space markets within the DoD and IC, and to support CACI's long term business strategy.
- Develops and maintains a "value added" working relationship with CACI line organizations including Sector and Operations Group executives, Capture Managers, and Proposal Managers; conducts competitive assessments on specific opportunities;makes recommendations on teaming partners and draft teaming agreements appropriate for specific opportunities;stays abreast of CACI technical offerings, successes, and breakthroughs.
- Meets and/or exceeds performance goals in support of overall corporate growth and success while maintaining and implementing a professional approach to include full awareness and compliance of applicable Federal Procurement and Business Ethics Codes and Regulations.
- Performs as a professional steward of CACI resources and reputation in the execution of all assigned duties.
- Works closely with CACI executives, providing them with the support they need to properly integrate and manage the business development function into their respective strategies, operating plans and budgets.
- Provides leadership in working in a collaborative fashion with other divisions of the company to accomplish strategic objectives, profitable organic growth, and increased shareholder value.
- Develops strategic plans, policies and procedures for the Business Development group, consistent with the goals of the organization, and/or establish and executes policies, programs, and procedures to support delivery of products, services, or solutions.
- Responsible for establishing practices and procedures to ensure the highest level of professional standards in conducting business activities and for building long-lasting relationships with company employees, clients and business partners.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree + 15 years of experience
- Space-based Domain experience with the USSF, USAFSMC, USAFSOC, USASDMC, and NRO customer organizations andprograms
- Proven track record of identifying, qualifying, and assisting capture and proposal efforts in support of winning large, space technology-based solutions contracts within the Federal Government with emphasis on classified DoD and IC agencies
- Active Security Clearance required at the Top Secret (TS)/Special Compartmented Information (SCI) with Counter Intelligence (CI) Polygraph level
- Knowledge of major industry players (both large and small business) within the classified DoD / IC Space market area