About Our Microsoft National Business Unit:
We work side-by-side with our clients on their digital transformation journey. We implement digital experience and business optimization solutions on the Microsoft Cloud. With our combined experience and industry knowledge, our team of industry specialists, management consultants, and experience design experts deliver vision, execution, and value to our clients.
Perficient is Microsoft’s 2017 Messaging Partner of the Year, Performance Partner of the Year, and U.S. EPG Partner of the Year for Office 365. We have migrated 4 million users to Office 365 and continue our cloud investments with Microsoft Azure, Dynamics 365, Skype for Business Online, Yammer, and SharePoint Online. We also offer proprietary solutions: Rise, our approach to the modern SharePoint intranet, and Clarity Connect, our native Skype for Business contact center solution.
The Dynamics Partner Specialist (Business Development Executive) is focused on Microsoft Dynamics and aligned to our Microsoft partner relationships. This individual will have a National territory and will be responsible for solution growth with all clients in their territory. Partner Specialists work in an overlay capacity with Perficient Account Developers and Perficient Account Managers in existing clients, but also have the responsibility to open new client relationships.
Successful candidates will have an outstanding track record of selling professional services involving Microsoft Solutions. The ideal candidate will also have a proven track record of selling Dynamics solutions.
The Dynamics Partner Specialist will report to the Microsoft National Sales Director and will be accountable for generating highly profitable IT services revenues of $2M+ per year.
- Skilled at all facets of the selling process, from lead generation and opportunity identification through to proposal, oral presentations as well as contract negotiations and closing new deals with clients.
- Solid experience selling complex IT solutions based on ROI/business value justification to CFO’s and LOB C-suite executives in Fortune 500 companies.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations and to build trust-based relationships. Be an advocate and effectively translate client requirements to Deal/Delivery Teams. Work collaboratively to architect and solution complex proposals and to close professional services deals.
- Develop account plans, pursuit strategies, facilitate maximizing Perficient revenue opportunities through appropriate land and expand account growth strategies.
- The ability to expertly position and sell Perficient’s Microsoft capabilities, as well as other firm solution offerings and company-wide practice solution offerings.
- Knowledge of/experience with structured sales methodologies, (e.g., Strategic Selling, Solution Selling, SPIN, Power based Selling, Target Account Selling). Adept at orchestrating selling activities based on the Perficient selling methodology.
- Demonstrated success selling for lesser-known brands or integrators.
- Ability to travel to client sites where needed (up to 50% travel).
- 4-7+ years of strong over-quota sales achievement in information technology consulting and/or system integration services (must have relevant experience selling complex IT services versus hardware, software and staff augmentation services).
- Ideal candidate will have worked for Microsoft or a partner organization, with strong experience selling consulting services in support of Microsoft application and technology solutions. Candidate will have a strong Microsoft and professional network and should be a top performer at their current employer.
- High energy, self-managed, hands-on, strong interpersonal, oral and written communications and organization skills.
- Has a “hunter” mentality – comfortable with cold calls and ability to open new accounts – requires strong phone skills – not a “harvester” who loves to sell 1 big deal and manage the account.
- Good understanding of large information systems projects, strong analytic skills, project management skills, understanding of disciplines (e.g. systems development methodologies, object orientation, etc.) and technologies (hardware, software, databases, etc.), grasp and ability to solve business problems (scale and performance oriented problems – a plus), a creative seller.
- Ability to travel domestically as required by the position (approximately 50%).
- Team player, self-starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to tackle hurdles creatively.
- A lifelong learner with a strong interest in technology and a keen desire to continue to learn.
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.