You will be an essential part of our highly skilled team and will enjoy the following responsibilities:
- Delivering dynamic sales calls and presentations to cultivate relationships with high net worth clients and manage a robust portfolio of potential accounts.
- Putting your existing network to good use and growing your connections through a pre-defined list of account leads to assist you in developing business.
- Reveling in the opportunity to specialize in small, nuanced or manifold potential accounts in exclusive regions or industries.
- Collaborating with internal and external senior-level stakeholders and assisting senior colleagues who specialize in a preferred market and/or industry.
- Discovering advanced aspects of the sales process in order to grow your knowledge of the industry and sales techniques.
- Honing your writing skills by authoring due diligence reports containing complex financial analyses and detailed market/product insights in response to a Request for Proposal (RFP) or in assistance to a senior colleague for a complex proposal.
- Growing your network and knowledge through membership in professional and industry or regional organizations and attend conferences and events ß Yes… we encourage this!
- Conducting in-depth, targeted market research leveraging advanced market awareness, contacts and an in-depth understanding of the competitive environment.
To be successful in this role you should enjoy working independently on your tasks, but collaborating directly with a larger team that will help you expand your knowledge and enhance your skills as you collectively provide outstanding service andsupport to clients. Sounds great, doesn’t it? You’ll have thesupportand direction to refine and perfect your client skills in the following areas:
- Transitioning a qualified prospect or new client to a Client Executive (CE) and supporting the CE in implementation of new business deals along with a transition to account management.
- Identifying and actively pursuing potential new business opportunities.
- Leading the coordination of organizational resources to drive a sale to completion.
- Developing sales strategies for increasing target market sales and managing the execution of these strategies.
- Identifying potential referrals sources (some of the best clients come from referrals) and cross-selling opportunities.
- Developing quality business relationships.
- Creating sales proposals and presentations and coordinating the delivery of presentations to prospects.
Qualifications A few essential skills that will help you be successful in this role:
- Broker License.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience with new business development required, ideally with large group insurance experience.
- Proven insurance industry experience with individual and group insurance products.
Job ID R_020765-en