Business Development Executive (Market Research Services)
Less than 5 years experience • Market Research
Are you passionate about selling micro/macroeconomic data and financial data to new accounts which enhances their revenue from Digital Businesses?
If yes, we need you!
We are looking for a go-getter to join our Market Researchsales team.
All we need is a tenured hunter with minimum 3 years of experience in selling Market Research services.
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity for you to take up the executive sales position. Yes, this is for the role of the "Director of Business Development" and it's a "non-pseudo" title.
Here are the key responsibilities of this role
- Run the salesprocess for Business and Market Research and Consulting business lines
- Participate in the strategic sessions to enhance current products and solutions for Business & Market Research services
- Lead the roundtable and Focus Group discussions for small groups (CxO and Middle Management)
- Create and disseminate Thought Leadership and best practices
- Follow creative and new ways to build client outreach and maintain a disciplined process of follow through
- Engage client’s C-Suite in showing the direction of the industry and outlook for future industry trends. Design future operating models for the organization and how Sutherland’s solutions enable in client’s journey to maturity
Please apply here for more details on this role.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.