The business development executive operates as a high-performance front-line salesperson responsible for owning the sales process and driving measurable results for the territory. This role is responsible for calling directly on major corps, influencers and end-users for building relationships that result in sustainable revenue. This position will utilize a solid background of consultative selling, business development, and a team approach to be successful.
Looking for business development reps for one of the premier office furniture dealerships in the United States, providing office furniture and technical design services on a national level. Company, for the past 20+ years, takes pride in delivering consistent "Customer Delight" to each one of its customers. They have core competencies in health care, commercial interiors, sports and entertainment and have worked on highly recognized and prestigious projects throughout the United States, inspired by their mission to "Do It Right, The First Time, On Time!
Looking for sales people that know the contract furniture industry, the A & D community and/or have sold to the facilities dept of major corps in So Cal.
Develop, Strategize, Present, Execute, Analyze, Interpret, Coordinate, Collaborate, Communication. Customer Focus,
Cost Focus, Judgment
Essential Functions: Strategic
• Develop and maintain relationships and business leads
• Achieve sales and profit goals
• Ability to sell the entire company portfolio of products and services
• Ability to position and market the company/mfg story
Successfully coordinate with a project team from lead generation to successful project win and implementation
• Maintain knowledge of marketplace trends for corporate furnishing environments, including company supported furniture manufacturers, technology within furniture, architecture and ancillary products.
• Understand and utilize internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for sales, order processing and product installation.
• Own the account relationship and be the primary contact
• Effectively handle requests for budgetary pricing, specifications, information and other service requests.
Help determine solutions. pricing, develop specifications, provide information for accounts
o Help provide RFP responses and follow up to bring to order through implementation. Negotiate with clients, vendors and management where appropriate
o Provide necessary strategic intelligence to help close opportunities
Identify and qualify opportunities, develop and present solutions (products and services) in new accounts
Document in CRM
o Utilize all sales tools and resources to successfully win business
o Communicate timely and completely with project team and client.
c Engage the team within 24 hours of receipt of bid. Determine roles and responsibilities of team members
• Network with influencers and contacts whenever possible both during and after work hours
Excellent career opt. Huge upside (multiple sales people made over $500k last year). Great company with great people.