Business Development Executive
In the role as a Business Development Executive, this individual will be responsible for driving new opportunities for selected national account customer’s facilities/Corporate Offices/HQ within the surrounding markets. This position requires a person that knows how to open doors and perform at a high level. Industry focus includes (Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Utilities, Pulp and Paper, automotive, oil gas, Food, mining, etc).
This person is responsible for sales and contribution margin growth across assigned large regional account sites and designated corporate headquarters with a minimum annual sales potential between $500,000 and $2 Million.
The person in this role will begin developing new opportunities and is not involved with the implementation of the new agreement (80% Closer/hunter/20% Farmer/Implementation).
- Grow Regional Accounts customer base regionally
- Presenting information to C-Level Executives
- Makes contact with the appropriate management levels and decision makers within the potential client organization to propose and secure new national account agreements.
- Develops a program to provide the necessary solutions through the establishment of strategic business relationships and identification of key areas to be addressed which lead to the establishment of new national account agreements/contracts.
- Negotiates long-term contracts that preserve the critical areas of our base contract, ensures maximum revenue and profit from new agreements to include terms and conditions that will benefit the company
Knowledge of National Account sales and prospecting techniques is required. Excellent sales, negotiation, relationship building and communication skills and techniques are required at multi-site national/regional organizations. Expert knowledge of the strategic account planning process is required.