The Business Development Executive facilitates dialogues and discussions with Deans and Provosts, Presidents, central administration, faculty and staff in all schools to maximize a mutually beneficial partnership in which both organizations realize their objectives. This position will establish new program partnerships, and work very closely with the Managing Director of each institution.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 7 years experience with successful and demonstrable track record in business development, not all of which must be in higher education.
- Develop solicitation strategies; write effective proposals; and communicate effectively and establish cooperative working relationships.
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience developing and structuring agreements to support Keypath Education and partner objectives.
- Results-oriented professional with strong work ethic. Demonstrated success working independently, working on many activities concurrently.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, master’s degree and doctorate preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written communication and strong/succinct oral communication skills essential.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time.