$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Business Development Executive to join our team. This position is responsible for growing new business and retaining existing customers by developing and cultivating strong customer relationships. This position is also responsible for generating revenue from new and existing customers through consultative selling and outstanding customer service practices.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Execute planned sales activities on a target list of high potential new and existing customers.
2. Execute renewal and upgrade activities according to Company standards.
3. Develop and implement account plans that document specific sales strategies and tactics.
4. Build and sustain customer relationships at multiple levels.
5. Identify specific opportunities for customer upgrade within a target list of existing customers.
6. Qualify and validate customer-specific needs and develop solution criteria.
7. Develop, in concert with customers, options for addressing those specific needs.
8. Effectively and powerfully communicate the value proposition to customers.
9. Act as a customer advocate throughout the entire sales process and solution delivery process.
10. Forecast and track sales revenues and activities in a timely manner using the CRM system and
11. Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
12. Determine price schedules and discount rates.
13. Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts. 14. Travel 40% to 80% of the time.
Additional Posting Locations
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner.
2. Knowledge of all Company products and services.
3. Must have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
4. Organized with attention to detail and time management skills.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
2. 8 to 10 years of relevant B2B and/or B2C sales experience is required.
3. Experience in high-volume, business-to-business, solution selling.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16