The Business Development Executive (BDE) will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management. Ability to introduce groundbreaking novel technology with tremendous value add to the Medical/Big Pharma market. The Business Development Executive must have high level contacts in Medical and Big Pharma that will facilitate "getting in"..
BDE will also research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed; and work with clients and team to create solutions for their needs, showcase Aqumin Medical's novel technology solutions in data analysis. and BDE will consult throughout the sales process. Compensation based on milestones leading to enterprise sales.
Why Aqumin Medical? Join an innovative company with game changing technology that cuts data analysis time from months to minutes.
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with executive management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Acquire expert software product knowledge and be able to demonstrate technology and value to prospective customers.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Growing business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs), securing and managing proofs of concept (POCs) leading to enterprise sales.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; sales pipeline (CRM, Excel, etc.)
Business Development Executive Requirements and Qualifications
- 10+ years in Medical/Pharmaceutical business development with proven track record.
- Significant C-level contacts in Medical/Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Ability to work independently or and as an active member of a team.
- Highly self- motivated.
Nice to Have
- Bachelor's degree or higher in STEM curriculum.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).