We are seeking highly professional, experienced business-to-business sales performers, who are self-motivated and excel at high-activity, consultative inside selling. We invite you to join our dynamic Business Development team in midtown Manhattan in New York City.
Generate new clients primarily through consultative telephone selling.
- Develop strong company and product knowledge base.
- Work closely with Industry Analyst and Research teams to refine sales strategies to maximize selling opportunities.
- Maintain a lead/prospect database through timely updating.
- Implement sales strategies and call prioritization to qualify prospects and achieve sales goals.
- Conduct web-based software as solution demonstrations for qualified prospects.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- 3+ years of recent experience as Sales Representative (or equivalent New Business Development role) conducting inside, consultative sales.
- 3+ year track record of aggressively driving new business to consistently exceed sales quotas.
- Strong interpersonal, listening, written, and verbal skills, including demonstrated high-volume, cold-call sales ability with senior managers and other corporate decision-makers.
- Must be assertive, energetic, and persistent.
- Proven experience identifying, researching, and qualifying corporate decision-makers for sophisticated products/services.
- Prior commercial credit/risk management solutions salesexperience. Experience with D&B, Experian Business, Moody's, S&P, Bloomberg, and/or Lexis Nexis a plus.
- Knowledge of financial and business information services, web-based software, business credit analysis and scoring, and customer processes, including risk management and purchasing/procurement.
- Well-organized with strong time-management skills.
- CRM systems experience, plus demonstrated Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills.