- Secures testing sales for Anthology Diagnostics.
- Provides education for clinicians ordering tests on regarding the technology, clinical appropriate ordering, as well providing account management for physicians
- Meets or exceeds volume targets
- Prospects and establishes new physicians/referral sources
- Interfaces with the customer service representatives for Anthology Diagnostics to ensure consistent and timely responses to questions, challenges with reports, etc.
- Consults with marketing on messaging enhancements
- Assists billing and revenue recovery staff with pre-authorizations and responding to payment denials.
- Spends 70-80% of all time meeting with potential clients
- Assists in the planning and development of a sales team as the territory for sales grows.
- Mentors sales team members to successfully meeting targets
- Participates in the development of the team’s budget as it relates to staffing, salaries, etc.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
- BS/BA in Life Sciences, Marketing or Business.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience in a relevant industry/commercial environment; genomic
- Comprehensive understanding and experience with genomic testing trends, market segments and regional market trends
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills