Business Development Executive - Federal Digital Transformation
Location– Open to candidates working remote or can reside in the DC/Maryland/Virginia metro area, preferred
Business Development Executive - Federal -Digital Transformation
Location– Remote role but would prefer someone who lives in the DC/Maryland/Virginia metro area (preferred)
The Business Development Executive will be part of our Information Governance and Digital Solutions Group (IGDS). This position will focus on business development activities to support our high-growth, multiyear plan to support broad government initiatives like the Federal Electronic Records Management Initiative (FERMI) and more specific agency strategic plans focused on digital workflow transformation. In this role the SDE will address manual processes, heavy paper use, disparate systems and processes, outdated systems and technology and information governance and content classification within assigned Federal Agencies.
In partnership with the Company's Government Solutions team, this sales professional will be considered the subject matter expert in digital transformation, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and business process. The SDE will be an authority on government digital transformation trends, policies, NARA mandates/directives and be able to articulate how the Company's services help address agency missions and strategic plans. With the company's brand, physical and securityinfrastructure, footprint, end to end Records Managementexperience (paper, hybrid and digital/cloud) is poised to bring high growth to this business segment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Prospecting, networking and executing on marketing initiatives to increase our footprint within your assigned book of business to achieve revenue growth and quota attainment.
· The SDE will also proactively manage, prospect, consult and develop relationships with their assigned agencies to increase the customer spend through new opportunity identification, upsell execution, strategy, channel, white papers, and RFI/RFP development and response.
· Assesses prospective and assigned customer's current and potential needs, determining appropriate new revenue streams for the Company's Information Governance and Digital Solutions offerings.
· Develops and implements strategies and business plans through understanding the customers; business model, planning and decision making channels from understanding the customer's value proposition and ability to explain how they differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
· Positions and illustrates alternative ways of creating the real value of the Company's IGDS solution offerings for customers through assessing their problems or opportunities and highlighting the Company's areas of strength, competitive pricing, customer satisfaction and competitive advantages within each existing and net new accounts.
· Actively participates in marketing campaign initiatives in demand and field program execution
· Effective internal teaming with Business Development Executives (BDEs), Customer Development Executives (CDEs), Consulting Program Managers/SMEs to deliver our value proposition and drive IG, Digital solutions and core storage and service revenue growth.
· Support account planning and strategy development with key internal team members.
· Responsible for pipeline development and bookings within your respective territory and/or assigned account portfolio.
· Minimum of 5 or more years of direct sales experience in large, complex services based organizations and 3-5 years of experience in government sales (required).
· Candidates must have a strong background and knowledge of information governance, electronic content management, business process / workflow enablement and outsourcing, document and information capture, strategic account management, sales process and solution selling. Digital workflow transformation solutions.
· Strong BPO/Document Management and IG domain knowledge and associated market vertical and technology experience. Demonstrated success in selling technology solutions to senior level executives.
· Excellent communication, teaming and presentation skills.
· Minimum of four-year college degree.
· Strong business acumen and account planning skills.
· Experienced meeting or exceeding multi million-dollar quota goals
· Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management, BPO, Workflow, Document Management digitization solutions (Digital workflow transformation solutions)
Location: Open to candidates working remote
SALARY: up to $130k base (DOE). The IC - $75k (commission) , so all in around $200k at plan.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without needing any visa sponsorship. We are unable to sponsor H1's/ EADs at this time....**