Netsmart is healthcare’s largest human services and integrated care technology provider. Netsmart technology platforms and expertise are integral to the delivery of outcomes-based services and care to more than 25 million persons nationwide. Netsmart serves more than 500,000 users in more than 24,000 organizations across all 50 states. Netsmart client communities include behavioral health, addiction treatment, intellectual and developmental disabilities, child and family services, public health, home health, hospice and palliative care, private duty and vital records.
We became the industry leader through the creation of cutting edge software solutions to meet our client’s needs. This level of creation and product evolution is only made possible by assembling a team of the best and the brightest technical talent in the industry. Do you have what it takes to join us on this journey?
• Responsible for the initial evaluation of a prospective or current customer’s needs and wants
• Build strong customer rapport and relationships with the customer base through frequent customer visits and calls
• Monitor and respond to customer communications as they reflect in a positive fashion, or in areas of opportunity.
• Lead the solution planning and development process
• Qualify leads from executive calling program as well as proactive target-based prospects.
• Generate new business by prospecting for new customers in person and via the telephone.
• Understand clients business needs and suggest appropriate solutions to match those needs
• Retain all existing accounts through regular direct contact with all current and prospective customers
• Manage and maintain a database of current clients
• Work with technical and marketingsupport staff to qualify and complete RFPs
• Handle multiple functions and priorities with high level of effectiveness
• Engage in proactive customer initiatives to provide accounts with proper level of service and support
• Must be able to demonstrate high level of achievement of at least 5years of salesexperiencewithtechnology related products or services in the Human Services, Public Health and/or welfare organizations settings.
• Over Quota achievement is the minimum requirement.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Excellent contract and proposal development skills
• Travel as needed (up to 50% of the time)
• PC Literacy and knowledge of standard office products and sales tools
• IT or technology background in school or business
• EMR/EHR background
• Minimum of a 4year college degree or equivalent work experience
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package that includes an aggressive base salary and commission plan, and a complete suite of benefits for full-time associates.