What you’ll be doing
As an Enterprise Business Development Executive, you will be tasked with forming sales strategies within the enterprise market segments which can include:
- Large community banks and credit unions in the top quartile by asset size
- Strategic accounts (premier financial institutions in the top 30 by asset size)
- Strategic partners (technology and banking) such as account opening providers or major financial technology companies.
As the Business Development Executive, you’ll:
- Participate in or run sales process from beginning to end: Demonstrate product and pitch various stakeholders, generate pricing proposals, negotiate terms and lead the contract process; ideally, you also have experience selling to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers
- Think outside of the box and have outstanding interpersonal and communication/writing skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple
- Balance competing priorities and prioritize multiple project/deals at the same time; as an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or enterprise software
- Coordination of resources to respond to large RFIs, create custom demo’s, and accurately sell and manage different levels within an enterprise account
- Build enterprise and strategic pipeline in conjunction with marketing and the lead generation function
- Experience navigating large customers with several stakeholder groups. Prior success in selling a top 50 US bank or comparable enterprise.
- Ability to navigate complex technical and business requirements while supporting the smooth approval process by large financial institution procurement functions
Who we’re looking for
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, my cilent is looking for an eager-to-learn, resourceful and results-focused player preferably with 5+ yrs of quota-carrying enterprise B2B software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Experience at SaaS companies or banking technology a plus
- Demonstrated consultative sales and strong discovery skills, empathy and the ability to close business while growing current clients
- Prospecting, objection handling, planning, and closing skills
- Strong communication and excellent writing skills
- Account mapping and stakeholder management skills
- Travel will be required <50% of the time (when it’s safe of course!)
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited PTO and we are remote until 2021*
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401k with 100% match up to 4%
- $500 to just set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Annual Professional Development Budget
- Annual Citi Bike Membership
- Monthly Commuter Budget
- Monthly stipend for groceries from Public Goods
- Weekly lunch allowance on Seamless
- Contribution to Lifetime, NYSC, or ClassPass
- Four Free Therapy Sessions