Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Business Development Executive/Portfolio Specialist working out of one of our offices in either Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis, Cincinnati, Columbus, Irvine or New York. Travel 50% is typical.
The Business Development Executive/Portfolio Specialist is focused on a specific solution set, and aligned to our Liferay DXP and IBM Digital Experience Manager partnerships. This individual will have assigned territories and will be responsible for solution growth with all clients in their territory. Portfolio Specialists work in an overlay capacity with Account Developers and Account Managers in existing clients, but also have the responsibility to open new client relationships.
- Manage the overall relationship and communication with key clients and have full command of their business model, application landscape and how Perficient solutions deliver value.
- Manage and execute the entire end-to-end selling process, working closely with the Perficient delivery team (initial lead inquiry, qualification of opportunities, requirements gathering, project scope definition, effort estimation, proposal development, SOW creation, contract negotiation and closing).
- Develop and manage key relationships with IBM and Liferay partners.
- Leads and manages customer engagement opportunities from lead generation, to deal review, to negotiations and closing a deal.
- Ability to travel to client sites where needed (up to 50% travel).
- 4-7+ years of services sales or professional consulting experience.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives in complex solutions environment at Fortune 500 clients.
- Knowledge of/experience with structured sales methodologies, e.g., Strategic Selling, Solution Selling, SPIN, Power based Selling, Target Account Selling.
- Experience selling or delivering digitalexperience platform solutions.
- Ability to understand technology solutions and apply them to business problems to generate solution proposals and offers for customers.
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business.
- Ability to work close with and grow relationships with technology partners including IBM and Liferay.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.