What You’ll Do
The Business Development Executive identifies and develops key account alliances and relationship programs designed to produce sales opportunities. Recruits, develops and manages strategic partner alliances/partnerships and opportunity pipelines and ensures the retention, growth and customer satisfaction of accounts
What Your Responsibilities Will Be
- Develops specific partner based growth strategies and programs in alignment with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Develop strong C-level relationships with partners to drive commitment to CompuCom products and solutions.
- Manage the business development effort, generate and qualify leads for subsequent development, perform key account planning and maintain favorable business relationships with key accounts
- Identify leads and opportunities via cold-calling, networking, events and/or other sources and develop relationships with partners within targeted markets and sectors.
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Pipeline management & forecasting
Who You are
- 6 years of demonstrated sales experience selling complex service oriented offerings via channels
- Experience in services industry is preferred, intangible product channel development is mandatory
- Motivated and self-directed sales professional that can operate within guidelines assigned
- Exceptional communication, presentation and persuasion skills and positive professional attitude
- Must demonstrate competence in performing cold calling, advanced networking, relationship development, target marketing to specific channel prospects, and have advanced selling skills.