Business Development Executive (BDE)
Railroad19, Inc. is an established consulting company that sells high-end software services for mission-critical business solutions. We are seeking a successful sales candidate who can help us expand our customer base by telling our story effectively to prospects in new markets.
We?re looking for a consistent quota buster to help drive forward our next phase of growth. You should have experience selling complex software. You should have a record of accomplishment of overachievement in new acquisition with the ability to drive high levels of out bounding prospecting activity.
The ideal Business Development Executive candidate is a proven hunter, thrives in a team selling model, and can sell in a consultative manner. This is a unique opportunity that will pay a competitive commission. The role allows you to work out of your home office.
You will be responsible for aspects of the sales, including, and not limited to:
- Development & execution of sales plans to achieve and exceed quotas within your territory while following a company methodology for the sales process
- Managing customer sales process within a high-level channel mode
- Leveraging channels to build sales volume
What you will be doing:
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting for new leads, deal qualification (Methodology- MEDDPICC, Challenger sales process) and accurately recording in SFDC, while achieving revenue objectives for new acquisition, upsells and cross-sells
- Provide feedback to leadership, product, engineering, and marketing regarding what you are hearing from customers
- Aggressively hunt for new prospects using a suite of prospecting tools
- Provide customers and prospects with demo
- Accurately create and deliver forecast to sales leadership
- 5+ years of sales experience with consistent over achievement of quotas
- Exceptional proven success in B to B sales with medium to enterprise clients. Experience selling to Media industry a plus.
- Strong record of accomplishment developing, sustaining, and working with partners as a key ingredient to success of your sales strategy
- Record of accomplishment of collaborating and accelerating in a team selling model
- Experience selling in a technical environment
- Highly adaptive nature and ability to adjust the business/sales model as necessary to accelerate growth
- Bachelor?s degreepreferred
- Requirements and Qualifications
- Position reports directly to the CEO
- A challenging and permanent job in a fast-paced growing company
- An open corporate culture where innovation and customer-oriented thinking prevail
- Ability to work independently from your home office
- An enthusiastic team of talented co-workers.
- An competitive compensation in accordance with knowledge and experience, and target earning well over 250K supplemented with benefits.
- Medical Benefits, vision, dental and 401K
- Company credit card for travel expense