Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, we are committed to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Yapstone is a provider of online and mobile payment solutions for global marketplaces, software, and large vertical markets, powering electronic payments for sharing economy marketplaces, such as HomeAway® and VRBO®, and thousands of apartment and vacation rental companies, homeowners' associations, self-storage companies, and many other markets.
- Forming part of our foundational European or US go-to-market team, you will lead the development and implementation of the growth and sales strategy within your target vertical
- Manage full-cycle business opportunities from lead generation through to closing the deal and oversee an effective implementation plan
- Create and deliver best-in-class presentations and commercial proposals that convey the high standards we hold ourselves to as a business
- Research and document industry insights across key verticals in order to share what you know with your team
- Ensure robust account plans are in place and consistently up to date for all partners within your pipeline
- Record all activity within our CRM - the source of truth for which you manage your time and report on activity and partner/prospect updates
- Ensure you meet and exceed the minimum standards for customer contact strategy, meetings, proposals, outreach and ultimately financial targets
- Contribute fully to help develop and sustain our thriving company culture, own it, and help us change the game
- Constantly find ways to raise the bar in everything we do
- 10 years+ experience in cross-border, multiple buyer, B2B enterprise sales - owning and exceeding your targets. You know how to work a complex client and a complex offering in a competitive landscape
- Highly networked across travel or e-commerce enterprise customers, not limited to one market and at an executive level, ideally at CEO or CFO level. You may come from a strategic sales, management consulting, or partnerships background - or a unique combination of all three.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to influence the decision process and convey solution led value propositions to senior clients
- Strategic, persistent with an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to be part of a fast-growth start-up environment
- Experience of working within a start-up / scale-up, ideally in Fintech or Payments or similar emerging-category business