Job Title: Business Development Director
Location: Telecommute/Home-based Opportunity (prefer candidates to be located in Denver or surrounding areas)
Apply directly at www.TalenTrust.com – click the "Opportunities" tab
- As a driven, high energy, business influencer, do you crave an opportunity to make your mark on an organization with distinct industry differentiators within the marketplace?
- Are you persistently and playfully aggressive and love the sales process?
- Would you be inclined to learn more about a successful, entrepreneurial company that has achieved 25% year over year revenue growth in the past year and is a Colorado Top 250 Privately Held Company for 2018?
- Do you desire an opportunity to work collaboratively within a team, with the flexibility of working from a home-based office to achieve maximum productivity in the field?
TalenTrust is a professional services firm that helps companies Solve the People Puzzle™ by revolutionizing how they find and keep great people. Our solutions include People Puzzle Gap Analysis, Cultural Alignment & Engagement Strategies, Assessments, Outsourced Strategic Recruitment, Compensation Analysis, Behavioral Interviewing, Onboarding, and Systems and Processes for Efficiency. We serve clients nationwide across a variety of industries.
Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client's culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client. More than any other single factor, it's our clients' people that make them stand out in the market – and it is their people that most impact their bottom line.
The Business Development Director is responsible for national sales activities, building and maintaining a robust and highly targeted sales funnel, growing and developing executive relationships, and nurturing channelpartnerships, in order to build awareness of potential opportunities. This professional will be responsible for revenue creation and market share expansion. The successful individual will have a strong moral compass and will embrace our corporate values. They will also have a highly entrepreneurial spirit and will thrive at the prospect of building a world class company and influencing others to join our community.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cultivate leads and develop a targeted list of prospects via business directories, databases, websites, networking and other sources. Prospects are not currently limited by territory or area.
- Represent the organization at networking functions and events with the purpose of promoting the company and our services.
- Focus on value selling; discussing business strategy and challenges with executive business leaders, and delivering sales presentations to C-level clients
- Utilize the strategic TalenTrust sales process to quickly and efficiently qualify and close new business
- Analyze business opportunities in terms of profitability to the company and benefit to the client
- Negotiate contractual terms within established TalenTrust parameters
- Develop short and long-term sales strategy to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Detect client dissatisfaction issues and follow through with Client Service team and client for adjustments and resolution
- Provide input to, and work with peer leaders on new offerings, service modifications and enhancements
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans, proposals, webinars and sales presentations as needed
- Bring creativity and innovation to his/her position
- Conduct business with high moral standards: build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Minimum of 2-3 years' work experience in a sales role, preferably in a highly consultative, service driven industry
- Demonstrated success in achieving and/or exceeding sales targets and objectives
- Strong customer service focus and quality orientation
- Demonstrated ability in selling techniques: open, probe, presentation and overcoming objections
- Comfortable discussing business strategy and challenges with executive business leaders, and track record of success in solution selling
- Moderate travelrequired. Approximately 8 out of state trips per year.
- Proven ability to function independently with limited supervision in performing all job duties and responsibilities
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Intellectually curious; continuous learner
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Work, PowerPoint, social media, internet and web browsers
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; career experience may substitute
Competitive compensation with the opportunity to earn significant commissions based on personal performance.
Find out more about us by visiting our website .
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.