Executive accountable for the development and coordination of plans for the growth and profitability of a product or product family.
• Directs the franchise support team of 5 Business Development Managers who provide support to the franchisees.
• Implements strategic plans designed to meet the service line growth objectives.
• Establish business development policies, operational systems and operational policies and procedures.
• Assists in the monthly and annual budgeting and forecasting process.
• Oversees the management and the accuracy of all compliance related issues - i.e. franchisee reporting, contract renewals, accounts receivables, customer service related issues, etc.
• Delivers training to and provides direct business consulting services to top tier franchisees.
• Plans and manages the coordination of any special projects, meetings and events on a National scale.
• Researches and evaluates any franchisee facing IT related items such as software, email, websites, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelors in business related major and/or 8+ years of management experience.
• Experience as a Business Development Manager or related support/consultant position for 3-5 years
• Experience with P&L statements, budgets and forecasting or a combination of education and experience.
• Ongoing professional and technical (product and process) training/knowledge is also required to maintain proficiency in each service line.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to think strategically and creatively.
• Excellent leadership and people management skills.
• Proficiency in networking and reasoning.
• Good technical skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Relationship building skills
• Problem solving skills
• Business acumen and planning
• Presentation skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.