Job Description Oracle Advertising and Customer Experience (ACX) - Director, Business Development and Platform Partnerships
The Oracle Advertising and Customer Experience team (ACX) is looking for a proven leader to manage our growing business across ACX's Consumer Platform partnerships. This person's mission is to drive product adoption, data revenue and ACX visibility with and across some of the largest and most important activation platforms in the advertising industry.
As the BD team lead for Consumer Platform partnerships, you will be responsible for developing strong relationships with the Consumer Platforms at a senior level and be recognized as their strategic partner for data-driven media activation and measurement. You will develop a thorough understanding of the Oracle ACX product suite, a partner's role in the ecosystem, and how we can work together. You'll have a book of platform partners and quarterly adoption targets and be responsible and accountable for creating, orchestrating, and executing the strategy and associated initiatives related to those platforms. Responsibilities:
- Platform Contracting and Ops - you will work with BizOps, Deal Desk, Legal, and Product to grow ACX's footprint in Marketing and Advertising technology space, while recognizing all teams have different immediate priorities and incentives. You will oversee contracting with platforms for ACX and help determine appropriate commercial model and approach.
- Platform Deployments - once contracted, your team and you will work to ensure platforms move from contracting through to successful and timely integration. This will involve coordination with the commercial, product, and integrations teams. You will facilitate quarterly business reviews with our platform partners and develop educational content, trainings, and demos for both internal and external teams.
- Platform Development - In addition to data enabled integrations, we're focused on building net-new integrations with the top Consumer Platforms. You'll work to identify, contract, and integrate with emerging platforms. You will be an external champion and internal advocate for new opportunities.
- Have at least 10+ years of experience in Advertising and/or Marketing partnerships - specifically strong knowledge of programmatic buying, online video, and/or advertising on social platforms.
- Excellent project management skills - must be able to track work streams across various stakeholders and ensure deadlines are met.
- Demonstrably strategic, driven, and entrepreneurial.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally at the executive level - you'll own key ACX relationships.
- Independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship. Personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
Manages a team that is responsible for identifying relevant new business opportunities and designing \"go-to-market\" plans to deliver measurable and significant revenues. Consistently meets with potential customers and current customers to build pipeline.
Manages, through other managers, a team of business development representatives for a territory/region. The team is actively and frequently customer facing, providing the value proposition to business or org leaders, qualifying opportunities, and selling the value of the oracle solution. Provides operations management of lead qualification functions. Contributes to strategic and tactical planning for the division. Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of staff. Participates in the recruiting process and makes hiring decisions. Manages budget.
Experience qualifying prospects and customers; understanding of the sales cycle process. Strong leadership skills. Strong Oracle product knowledge. BA/BS preferred. Experience managing staff. Assist in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interact across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Able to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations important.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us
or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 125277 in the subject line of the email.About Us
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It's when everyone's voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what's been done before. That's why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.