Requires: Experienced sales, track record (min. $50M per year) and network in the Retirement Plan marketplace.
The company is a growing New York leader in the fee-only, independent Financial Planning market. The Business Development Director is a results-driven position for a highly motivated self-starter who blends integrity with a strong work ethic and sells consultatively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Business Development Director is responsible for developing and selling the firm?s Retirement Plan Services to qualified institutions with retirement plans.
? Assume total ownership of the sales cycle from initiation to closing. This includes:
- Creating, building, and managing a sales pipeline.
- Maintaining a clear understanding of key sales metrics and using them to continuously improve results.
- Continuously reporting activities and results.
- Managing multiple prospects with a clear understanding of the key decision maker(s).
- Grouping prospects and creating tailored sales actions for each.