Business Development Director
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Business Development DirectorJob Description Currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position: Director of Business Development, West Region - Facilities Industry professional. Expert in Facilities is a must. Business Development Director, West RegionThe Objective of this position is to drive new business and growth across the West Region by securing local, regional and national deals. The Position willreport to the VP of the Region. The Annual Goal for closed new business will be $2.5 - 3M in annual new top-line revenue within companydesired targeted GP. This position will be salaried with a commission plan.Some of the expectations of this position are:
- Director will be tracking on plan (closing new deals and ensuring the pipeline is consistent to meet goal) within 6 Months after day 1. To meet this goal, we will need to focus on a professional individual with existing successful relationships within our target categories, have a robust network of live contacts with an ability to buy or specify and is both fiscally and ethically responsible.
- This professional will be expected to penetrate and participate in multiple industry-specific organizations (IFMA, CoreNet, ISSA etc.) to drive brand awareness and to network and solicit opportunities.
- Ideally this professional will reside in the Bay Area and office out of the local office located in Santa Clara, CA.
- Professional will operate within HubSpot or other company sponsored CRM and Marketing platform.
- Prospect and network for potential new clients and turn this into net new business opportunities within your geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization
- Plan approaches and presentations, as well as develop pricing the solution(s).
- Develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives as outlined in issued RFPs or as discovered in meeting and working with clients or prospective clients
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Work with Operations, FMS or other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Participate in key client account governance and relationship activities.
Salary Range: $95,000-$115,000 starting base (commensurate with experience and perceived value), to be increased based on merit and tenure on a regular basis, given the performance and compliance with stated goals, are being satisfied.
Commission Potential: Unlimited (Tiered % of GP$ contingent upon meeting Revenue and Profitability Goals). The position may require up to fifty percent travel. Other duties may be assigned. Management reserves the right to change or modify this position description to meet the company's needs.
Target Markets in West Region:
- Northern California including Bay Area, Sacramento, and other counties.
- Southern California including Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego and other counties.
- Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington.
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent field experience in a comparable position
- 3-5 years of Facilities Services sales
- 5-8 years of sales experience in a like field
- Demonstrated success in selling single service, multiple services or bundled service solutions within the prescribed geographic market
- Additional Information: Position includes company vehicle, computer, phone, internet allowance and corporate CC.
- We are seeking a sales professional with facilities and technical services offerings knowledge and experience (including but not limited to secured facilities, clean room, and controlled environments).