Business Development Director of National Accounts - US Insurance position is responsible for attracting new revenue from new accounts or retaining and growing existing customer accounts assigned to him/her.
What You’ll Do
Achieve aggressive revenue growth targets through:
- Strategic sales to new and existing accounts across a defined, allocated USA region;
- Developing and executing sales campaigns built through understanding and defining market gaps, industry workflows and pain points;
- Building and executing on a qualified sales pipeline with high probability to achieve success;
- Continuously monitoring the competitive landscape and developing a thorough understanding of industry trends and emerging market innovations.
Retain revenue on existing accounts allocated within the region through:
- Building deep, trusted, strategic relationships with Insurers at C-suite and Operational levels to drive successful account management and growth;
- Relentless focus on customer success through constant interaction and resolution of problems and concerns raised by clients;
- Providing customers with consultancy on best practices and problem resolution;
- Ensuring that Solera operations, product management and engineering are constantly aligned with client requirements and meet deadlines/timelines for delivery of actions and managing escalation if not achieved.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience/knowledge;
- Minimum 5 years of technology/SaaS sales experience;
- Candidates should have a successful track record in selling Insurance or claims management software solutions in both service and software models;
- Ability to converse at C-suite and operational levels within the Insurance industry and has a network of influence/contacts within the Top20 US Insurers that can be leveraged;
- You are passionate about your work and driven by the success;
- Have experience in selling to medium to top tier insurance carriers or MSO’s
- Project management capabilities
- You display and inspire a culture of excellence and accountability with your peers and your team
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, analytical, highly organized and detail oriented
- Total command of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- Consistent top performing sales leader that exceeds revenue goals
- Understand that face to face interaction with our customers is required and is ready to travel 50% of the time
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.