Computer Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), established in 1992, is a nationally recognized leading IT Services company providing all facets of Staffing, Custom Project Solutions and Managed Service Consulting to our clients across the United States. CEI has been named three consecutive times to both the Inc. 500 list of America's fastest growing private companies and the Smart 100 list of America's most innovative IT service provider, and is a four-time Pittsburgh Technology Council Technology 50 honoree. We pride ourselves on the white glove customer service approach that we provide every client which has propelled us to be a Tier 1 supplier to multiple house hold name clients. We are headquartered out of Pittsburgh, PA but we have offices across the country from Denver, CO to Virginia Beach, VA.
CEI is looking for a Business Development Director, you will be part of a dynamic sales team assigned to grow our relationship with Managed Service Providers (MSPs). You will be empowered to manage both the day-to-day operations and strategic development in conjunction with the support of a dedicated operations team. You will be expected to drive flawless execution of the day-to-day operations and provide ongoing client service and satisfaction at the highest level. We are looking for an experienced Professional who has a history of breaking into MSP accounts with incredibly high integrity, an inquisitive mind and a passion for excellence.
The person in this role will be responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership, as well as, relationship building with the end goal of establishing CEI's services to those of our clients that have implemented their MSP programs. This will require the relationship development and implementation of necessary requirements to deliver Contingent Labor and Statement of Work (SOW) requirements for CEI to grow with their clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications, skills, and requirements:
· Bachelor's degree.
· Minimum of 5+ years of IT experience Working with or for an MSP and their clients.
· A high level of professionalism and integrity.
· Exceptional organizational skills.
· Self-motivated, driven and energetic with exceptional work ethic.
· Strong relationship-building skills.
· Ability to manage a large workload in a timely manner and prioritize and complete projects within deadline.
· Knowledge of the staffing and contract labor industry, and knowledge of the technology consulting industry.
· Experience with a variety of VMS tools like Beeline, IQNavigator and others is a plus.
· Experience with Bullhorn is a plus.
· First-rate decision making skills.
· Ability to multitask.
· Problem solving skills with unstructured information.
· Strong ability to research.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.