$200K — $250K *
The Business Development Director will grow revenue within the region by developing and executing strategies, processes and best practices to obtain attractive opportunities that fit Kiewit operations, resources, and financial objectives. Specifically , the Business Development Director will be responsible for:
• New client acquisition and key account management within the Kiewit Industrial market, defined as Food and Beverage, Industrial Power & Water, Metals, Data Centers, Manufacturing, Renewable Fuels, Specialty Chemicals, and Agricultural products.
• Lead client interactions, communications, prequalification, proposals and presentations.
• Strengthen relationships by utilizing technical knowledge within industry organizations and events, engaging key stakeholders, and when offering clients the most innovative solutions.
• Communicating and promting Kiewit's culture and brand creating awareness of our ability to stand out as an innovative and reliable industry leader.
• Facilitate meetings with clients to understand client's organization and challenges, and provide customized solutions, communicating key competitive advantages in Kiewit's Design Build offering.
• Communicate and motivate operational and executive level involvement toward successful client meetings, win strategies and capture plan execution.
• Directs the pursuit team in development of white papers, capture plans and Bid No Bid strategies/decisions.
• Improve get work efficiency and effectiveness by formulating lessons learned and best practices by conducting debrief meetings with clients, supply chain, project management and executives,
• Memorialize account and opportunity data in Kiewit CRM software incuding communication out to pursuit teams and Kiewit leadership.
• Support business development for all Kiewit entities as needed and as appropriate.
• Become and remain continually informed on industry developments and the competitive landscape.
• Identify and communicate competitor and market sector intelligence.
• 10+ years’ proven experience in engineering or construction related Business Development or Sales, in or across the following industries: Food and Beverage, Industrial Power and Water, Metals, Data Centers, Manufacturing, Renewable Fuels, Specialty Chemicals, and Agricultural Products.
• Must be able to travel 50% or more of time with overnight stays.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction or business preferred
• Ability to demonstrate several strong current and relevant client relationships within the Industrial markets.
• Good working knowledge of industrial processes and project development lifecycle.
• Strong understanding of and committment to CRM knowledge sharing through SAP or Salesforce or other software tools.
• Understanding of engineering and construction contract models and commercial terms
Valid through: 4/23/2021
$150K — $200K
11 days ago