[Candidates who have experience with the Big 4 / Leading Global IT Consulting / Leading IT consulting/Outsourcing companies working with offshore/onshore model will be considered]
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the Telecom Sales Head and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the sales team for North America.
• Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
• Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
• Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
• Work in close collaboration with Our client presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers' business and technology needs.
• Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
• Support the team's market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with regional presales, marketing and product development staff.
• Adhere to all our client's Sales, Human Resource, and corporate ethical policies, standards and guidelines.
• Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
Skill and Experience Requirements
• Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling IT services/technology outsourcing services into the Telecom Industry
• Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
• At least 8 years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services and/or products firm preferably with prior experience of working with offshore teams.
• Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
• Good understanding of the overall Telecom Industry and /or specific sub-verticals.
• Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management;
• Experience of working on opportunities run by Third Party Advisory Firms such as TPI, Equaterra , etc
• Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to offshore services, consulting, enterprise solutions
• Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically six months to one year in duration.
• Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives at leading Telecom Companies.
• Thorough command of English, both written and spoken.
• The candidate is expected to travel regularly to regional prospect and customer locations to support lead generation, sales presentations, contract negotiations, engagement implementation, and ongoing relationship building.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Domain certifications preferred.