Business Development Director IT Sales and Service CPG
Our client is a multi national large consulting company selling IT software and services to many different sectors . They are looking for a Business Development Director to sell to the CPG on the east coast. Must live near a major airport as extensive travel is required.
The candidate will play a hunter role, responsible for acquiring new clients. The candidate will target sales of their entire portfolio of IT Outsourcing services including Consulting, BPO, ADM, IS and Engineering Services for targeted firms.
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling technology outsourcing services into the CPG Industry
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- At least 8years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services & products firm with prior experience of working with offshore teams.
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
- Good understanding of the CPG industry.
- Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management;
- Experience of working on opportunities run by Third Party Advisory Firms such as TPI, Equaterra , etc
- Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to offshore services, consulting, enterprise solutions
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically six months to one year in duration.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives at leading CPG Companies.
- Thorough command of English, both written and spoken.