Our Business Development Director is responsible for identifying, researching, analyzing, developing, and closing new business opportunities in CCS’ Recovery Solutions Division (CCRS), including opportunities at the federal, state, county and local levels. This position also contributes to the Request for Proposal (RFP) process, including review of materials to ensure alignment with client needs and CCS’ capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Business, Communications or related field.
- Experience in working with the behavioral health and/or criminal justice systems, or selling services to the government or similar agencies is preferred.
- Master’s degree is desirable.
- Seven (7) years of professional experience.
- Industry experience and business development experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of sales strategies specifically for government sales and behavioral health industry.
- None required.
- Works with CCRS Operations and Business Development to identify and analyze new business opportunities and develop strategies for CCRS business development at the federal, state, county and local levels.
- Identifies and closes sales opportunities nationwide, including assigned existing accounts and new accounts in order to meet and exceed assigned revenue and margin targets. Utilizes all Company resources including management, operations, and business development to achieve objectives.
- Forecasts new and existing account growth and revenue as requested by the Senior Vice President of Business Development.
- Develops and implements sales plans for targeted CCRS opportunities to ensure winning of new business.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key customer contacts to educate the customer and promote CCRS programs.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.