$200K — $250K *
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it’s now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Business Development Director – CheckPoint to fuel the growth by cultivating new relationships and driving revenue.
Will be reporting to VP of Business development & Check Point global Business at Radware
If you’re an energetic, upstart sales professional looking to own and drive your line of business, this could be the position for you.
The Business Development Director will cover Enterprise Sales through CheckPoint. This position will have responsibility to drive CheckPoint OEM sales. This is an individual contributor remote position with 60% travel.
- 10 - 15 years of successful sales and business management/development of strategic partners/accounts. Preference in business development
- Strong technical relevant background and experience on data communication, network and application security
- Sufficiently technical to provide field support and Radware product expertise
- Execution of various projects with minimal guidance - with the ability to deliver results clearly and effectively.
- Creativity and pro-activeness
- Creative problem solving when problems arise - a quick learner and team player
- Solid business acumen and demonstrates the best of customer advocacy and Radware success and balance.
Valid through: 10/26/2020