Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provides strategy, support and vision to the Director of Sales & Marketing in a specified Market Area (MA) to achieve sales and occupancy goals through effective Business Development efforts.
* Creates business development plans and engages in business development activities and events for the Market Area.
* Schedules networking meetings on a regular basis to meet or exceed established departmental goals.
* Visits local hospitals for all communities on a weekly basis. Meets with residents as directed by the Director of Sales & Marketing or Executive Director.
* Visits with competitors on a quarterly basis. Creates and updates competitive analyses on a quarterly basis. Serves as main contact for all competitive issues that would affect communities.
* Utilizes all communities for networking meetings and events (rotate throughout communities).
* Creates and maintains special events calendar for the Market Area. Develops and organizes Market Area events to meet established monthly goals. Serves as the primary contact for area events.
* Communicates any new leads to the appropriate community.
* Keeps up to date with Innovative Senior Care Services and utilizes local Therapists at the communities for Business Development Activities.
* Provides support at any Market Community if needed.
* Keeps the Director of Sales & Marketing updated on all business development activities on weekly basis. Provides information relevant to pricing, terms, policy and marketing strategy.
Required skills and qualifications:
*Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field from an accredited college or university
* Five years of experience in the Healthcare or Sales industry; experience in managing multiple sites and teams preferred.
* Must demonstrate an understanding of Acute and Post-Acute provider networks and PAC integration opportunities, senior living housing standards and regulations as well as some knowledge of home health, hospice and private duty nursing services.
* Will need reliable transportation - 25% travel in the market
* Ideal candidate will have previous experienceworking within the senior living industry
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,000+ communities in 46 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
Job #: BDDWphxAZ65110