Business Development Director - Banking Technology
In the position of Business Development Director, Core Bank Technology reporting to the Regional Vice President is responsible for new business development within a defined geographic region or market segment. Included in his/her responsibilities are sales lead prospecting, evaluation of business opportunities, coordination of salessupport and company efforts with prospects, development of proposals and salescontracts, and closing sufficient new business to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Identification and development of new CSI core bank sales opportunities within assigned territory.
- Growth of territory sales plan including targeted accounts, goals and strategies
- Management of individual sales prospects from initial contact through contract execution
- Preparation of sales proposals, contracts and other documents
- Managing and leadership of the efforts of company resources in support of sales efforts
- Collaboration with industry consultants and business partners to identify sales opportunities
- Continuous accountability for the status of all sales prospects within territory
- Continuous objective evaluation of the viability of individual sales prospects
- Disengaging as early as possible from prospects unlikely to result in a sale
- Ongoing documentation of all sales contacts and prospect action plans
- Efficient management of sales related expenses in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Participation in Industry tradeevents
- Other duties assigned by the Regional Vice President
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Understanding of banking industry and bank operations
- Solid relationship building skills
- Capability to use technology and analysis tools (Excel, Outlook, web, databases)
- Executive presence to influence senior decision-makers
- Capability to develop and lead cross-functional and virtual teams comprised of various areas of company
- Minimum of 3years of business to business salesexperience is preferred, with at least three years banking industry experiencepreferred
- A Bachelor's degree in business marketing, economics or related field, or equivalent industry experience is preferred
- Must be willing to travel extensively
Computer Services, Inc. (CSI) is a customer service company that distributes innovative technology solutions to banks, financial institutions and other businesses nationwide. Located in Paducah, Kentucky, we not only provide technological bank core processing needs but also serve compliance risk management needs in banks and for a variety of industries, including real estate, insurance and casino and gaming.
Incorporated in 1965 with six employees and three customer banks, CSI is now one of the nation’s largest providers of dynamic technology solutions. We assist financial institutions and corporate entities remain competitive, compliant and profitable. And with more than 1,100 employees, our staff is among the best in the industry.
CSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other legally protected basis.
Job Type: Full-time
- Denver, CO
- Business Development: 3years
- Banking: 3years