At Alliance Radiology, our team members focus on transforming the patient experience and delivering exceptional quality care. Alliance Radiology has rapidly grown over the past 30 years by providing radiology service line solutions, outpatient center management services, and mobile radiology solutions (Per Diem, PT, and FT MRI, PET/CT, CT).
The primary role of the Business Development Director is to nurture and develop leads from initial contact to letter of intent (LOI) independently and bring deals through to deal closure, under the guidance of the SVP or VP Business Development, delivering year-over-year net revenue growth and profitability through denovo and acquisition of radiology programs. This includes, but is not limited to: extensive market analysis; lead generation; potential customer development; initiating physician, service line management and/or c-suite introductory meetings; working cross-functionally and transition the relationship to Operations.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Works in conjunction with the Sr. Vice President, Business Development to establish short and long term growth targets to deliver on budgeted growth.
- Analyzes market data/competitive landscape to drive sound decision making on where and how to create pipeline opportunities; capturing all leads within the CRM and following the sales methodology (i.e. Miller Heiman).
- Performs due diligence on potential customers/competitors and implements strategic plan to deliver growth targets.
- Prospects, identifies and/or leverages existing customer relationships, and potential customers, to drive new business and recommends business opportunities to leadership based on project attractiveness and risks.
- Collaborates with Finance, Legal, Operations and Marketing to design customized customer solutions that generate a positive ROI for the customer and company. Resulting in a deal close rate of at least 80% from LOI.
- In conjunction with the SVP or VP Business Development, this role leads deals to closure and facilitates the transition of a new client relationship to the Operations team.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; Master's Degree preferred.
- 7 - 10 years’ experience developing long-term relationship-based, complex, consultative solutions required.
- Prior imaging sales experience preferred.
- 2 - 3 years working within Alliance HealthCare Services preferred.
- Effective and efficient at using MS Office software, and other standard PC operations, to communicate and be productive.
- Demonstrates accountability and takes personal responsibility for results.
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with colleagues and with customers on a regular and routine basis.
- Possesses ability to research, find and identify leads through Salesforce.com, public domains and other sources as appropriate.
- Regularly demonstrates ability to become a value-added business partner to customers.
- Ability to develop multi-level relationships with hospital systems and must have success selling to C-level executives.
- Consistently demonstrates ability to communicate value and service excellence concepts during sales discussions.
- Leverages strong territory management and organizational skills to strategically manage geographic region and build upon past success.
- Develops and cultivates long-term growth strategies and develops new greenfield opportunities.
- Displays strong interpersonal skills including adaptability, thinking on their feet, the ability to communicate persuasively and drive for results.
- Regularly and consistently displays the following traits and behaviors: Builds relationships, demonstrates accountability, is results-oriented, is innovative in approach, displays passion, seeks new challenges, is ethical in approach, is an educator, positive influencer, aspires to grow personally and career-wise, enables and encourages relationship building, and has excellent sales and business acumen.
- Job requires approximately 50% travel.