Make a difference! Be inspired!Accuray helps cancer patients live longer, better lives.
Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY) invents, manufactures and supports a complete portfolio of radiation therapy and radiosurgery platforms for treating multiple forms of cancer. Our team works passionately to create a future without the fear, pain or human suffering of cancer. With over 800 systems installed worldwide, our leading edge technologies - the Cyberknife®, TomoTherapy® and Radixact™ Systems - put the emphasis on patient-focused care. Our offerings range from high-precision radiosurgery for early-stage and localized disease to 3D image-guided, intensity-modulated-radiation therapy for more advanced disease throughout the body.
The Business Development Director will work directly with regional sales teams and support sales growth through development of GPO relationships and penetration of strategic accounts
- Work directly with regional sales to build the sales funnel.
- Support the regional sales team to help closing deals.
- Implement Group Buys with GPOs, IDNs to increase funnel
- Develop and Launch marketing collaterals - GPO Collaterals, Sales Visor Cards and Customer Facing Documents.
- Support the Regional Sales VPs in developing strategies to target Integrated Delivery network (IDNs) or Large Independent Hospital Systems (HISH) or Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs).
- Implement Product Training for the GPO and IDN specific sales teams and Customer Webinars.
Qualifications that are advantageous to have in order to do the role successfully over time, but can be trained.
- Experience in Radiation Oncology Capital Equipment Market
Qualifications that a candidate “must have” that are critical to success in the role.
- 10+ years sales management experience and ability to manage a large territory.
- Proven ability to build a large and sustainable funnel for the region.
- Strong executive level selling, negotiation and facilitation skills are required.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and the drive and persistency to overcome obstacles are paramount to success in this position.
- Financial analysis skills, strong organizational skills and project management experience is required.
- Candidates must have a demonstrated ability to create multi-year strategic deals.
- BA/BS Required, MBA preferred.