We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Director of Business Practices and Development for the CAC Commercial Air Conditioning team. This person will interact with the Business Development team as well as operations, sales, legal in NJ, marketing, engineering, new/existing customers and vendors to engage, coordinate and manage a variety of business development and legal activities and tasks.
- Develop and implement best practices for case management of tracking legal issues including creation of a single location to track legal and site issues, track incident details, risk factors, contact info, statue, etc. Review and modify standard agreements with input from director to ensure proper legal names, territories and other business terms; review standard NDA requests; assist with review and modification of Site Visit reports including managing schedule for reports; prepare litigation report for CAC for senior management and NJ legal review on a monthly basis; ensure that current agreements are provided to sales team and manage process of modifying, distributing, and registering all CAC sales agreements; review and support with vendor agreements and maintain and file agreements as needed for Dallas office; review manuals and technical bulletins to ensure signal words and IP marks are used correctly as well as clear and precise language Research, analyze and develop new sales channels for sales opportunities and work with existing customers to improve procedures and policies as identified; assist in onboarding of new reps/distributors by ensuring that all legal documentation is completed; develop and maintain relationships with new and existing reps/distributors; help distributors/reps to reach appropriate and key personnel when requested
- Identify, develop and implement customer improvement processes that will create a superior customer experience and assist in creation of policies and programs that improve customer experience; update existing policies as required such as Freight Policy, National Sales, etc.
- Assist Director in preparation of monthly leadership meeting presentation; provide research and analysis of potential joint ventures and M&A targets and other investment opportunities for growth of CAC and B2B business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years of HVAC experience, and influence management, required.
- Solid oral, written and presentation skills to effectively communicate and influence a cross functional team, required.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Expert knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Travel as needed, 10-25%