The Business Development Consultant is responsible for partnering with NICE Account Executives in both generating and leading consulting projects in the areas of contact center, workforce management, and process improvement with NICE clients. Additionally, responsible for helping clients drive value realization and increased system adoption. The Consultant will build long term relationships with clients, becoming a trusted advisor. Manage client relationships and individual engagements with a strong focus on operational excellence and establishing strategy. Will have a high level of accountability at the individual level and provide service that exceeds client needs.
- Develop and deliver consulting services that support business development & demand generation.
- Strong focus on Value Realization Services consulting bookings, new revenue growth and renewal of existing consulting engagements.
- Deliver consulting services in the area of contact center, performance improvement and business transformation, leveraging knowledge of industry best practices & proven practices using NICE solutions.
- Focus on contact center best practices & processes.
- Analyze new and existing customers KPI performance and develop contact center improvement plans.
- Deliver services and solutions that create measurable value that leverage clients’ investment in NICE technology thereby improving ROI as well as profit for NICE
- Responsible for successful delivery of contact center performance improvement recommendations resulting in highly satisfied, referenceable clients
- Develop presentations and present consulting recommendations to Senior Executive Sponsors
- Support NICE Account Executives in identifying additional solution opportunities.
- Ability to mentor and train other consultants to execute well to ROI centric, Value Based delivery of consulting services
- Proven business development experience in contact center industry.
- Minimum of 10 years of internal or external business consulting experience in a call center / contact center environment. Back Office experience a plus
- Led contact center operational team
- Demonstrated operational performance improvements with significant benefit.
- Domain experience with contact center Workforce Management; Performance Management; Back Office Management; Process Automation (Robotics - knowledge of latest digitization transformation in the market); or Quality Management solutions.
- Ability to work flexibly and independently in a fluid, start-up like environment
- Ability to work successfully with clients and business partners directly
- Excellent problem solving ability in high pressure situations
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve internal and external competing priorities
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal “direct-line” authority
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills are a must.
- Multi - Domain experience with contact center Workforce Management; Performance Management; Back Office Management; Process Automation (Robotics); or Quality Management solutions
- Ideal candidate to come from a consulting firm or contact center BPO.
- Multi-industry experience – Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Six Sigma Certification or other Process Improvement Discipline
- Travel: Must be willing to travel up to 60%.