Ciocca Dealerships embody a unique blend of talent, leadership, and professionalism in a culture that embraces our Core Values to provide world class vehicles sales and service experiences for our customers. We strive to provide an excellent environment for our employees, to be responsive to our customer needs, and effectively work with our strategic partners and manufacturers with the highest standards of integrity. Start your career with one of the largest and most successful retail automotive teams in the nation.
The Business Development/ Internet Sales Coordinator manages the online sales conducted through our website. The Internet Coordinator is primarily responsible for establishing contact with potential customers and set appointments for customers to meet with sales consultants.
- Answer all incoming calls and chat/call requests within 10 seconds.
- Respond to incoming e-mails with an attempted phone call in 5 minutes or less, followed up with a series of outgoing e-mails that end in a price quote within 10 minutes (measured from time from ISC’s auto-response).
- Convert every sales opportunity to a confirmed appointment or turn them to a Sales Consultant.
- Actually speak with at least 75% of all assigned leads.
- Set confirmed appointments with at least 60% of the leads you make contact with.
- Maintain a 60% show rate with those appointments.
- Record every contact you have with customers, regardless of source or type, in the LSMS.
- Complete 100% of your daily scheduled contact tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.