This opportunity is extremely entrepreneurial in nature in that you are very much control of your own success and destiny. You must have the ability to constantly build and manage a diverse pipeline of opportunities and projects at all times. If you are someone who thrives in the ever-changing world of technology and desires to work hard with a great team and be financially rewarded, this is an ideal opportunity for you!
- Be a hunter who is accountable for high activity volume and an active sales funnel
- Act as the quarterback internally and be accountable for personal revenue growth, maintaining customer relationships and coordinating technical sales support resources in pre-sales engineering, consulting and product specialists.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Manage an assigned base of business customers and targeted prospects
- Develop and execute a territory strategy and plan within our Omaha market
- Demonstrate strong lead generation skills and disciplined sales administration skills.
- Develop account profiles and individual opportunity strategies and sales plans for unique clients
- Handle all client and prospect interactions with the utmost professionalism
- Prospect, qualify and make sales presentations to potential customers along with a technical expert from the Professional Services team
- Develop mutual respect and trust with the members of the Professional Services group to ensure excellent service delivery for the client
- Responsible for updating all sales activities through Salesforce
Skills and Experience
- 3-5+ years experience in a solution-based selling role with a hunting focus
- Experience selling into IT departments, CFOs and any level of business units
- Hunter mentality with proven experience building and successfully managing a pipeline
- Competitive, professional, enthusiastic, independent, confident, persistent, flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated history of consultative selling into C-level contacts
- Ability to handle rejection and stay motivated
- Confident in your ability to consistently deliver results but have the humility to learn from those around you
- ROI and Total Cost of Ownership selling experiencepreferred
- Knowledge of server, storage, colocation, and networking technologies
- Cisco, EMC, Citrix, big data, and/or SaaS experience a plus