This position will challenge you to use your sales ingenuity. As a Business Development Consultant you will have responsibility for generating new constructionsales within your assigned market. The primary job responsibility will be to successfully sell Honeywell Building Technology?s product offerings to existing and new construction customers. This person will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan and meeting annual performance and financial objectives. This position requires skills of an aggressive, hardworking sales professional who is conceptual, creative and enjoys a fast pace sales environment. Exceptional communication skills and organizational skills are critical to the success of this person.
- Establishing and owning the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer sales base in their assigned area.
- Dissemination of key messages, initiatives, and of information pertaining to the value HBS brings to targeted GC?s, EC?s Mechanical Contractors and Engineering/Architectural Firms.
- Growth and focus on existing construction customers and new construction opportunities.
- Accurate forecast of orders and growth opportunities.
- Strategic competitive and market information.
- Clearly articulate value and demonstrate how construction solutions map to a customers? needs.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor?s degree with a minimum of 5years of solution salesexperience in the commercial construction market or in lieu of degree, a minimum of 8years of solution salesexperience in the commercial construction market.
- Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships.
- Enterprise selling ?experience with collaborating across both client and own organization to drive a One-Honeywell approach.
- Proven experience prospecting for new construction opportunities.
- Extensive vertical customer expertise enabling effective communications at the highest level of the customer?s organization is preferable.
- Demonstrated previous customer acquisition experience in the new construction market.