Competitive Salary + Insurance/401k
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager to represent the company with clients and serve as their primary contact.
You must be willing to:
• Develop new business relationships/maintaining current business relationships
• Develop marketing strategy/formulate analysis for obtaining new business
• Coordinate with the project manager/project leader as to clients' needs
• Represent the firm at community events/trade shows/conferences/networking events/etc.
• Develop/maintain partnerships within the industry
• Develop/assist clients with master planning/project expansions/determining funding sources
• Coordinate/assist civil engineers/other disciplines with project development
Requirements (IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE, DON'T APPLY):
• BS degree in Civil Engineering or similar
• PE license (NY preferred or ability to obtain)
• 5 years Civil Engineering experience
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business