Taylor Communications is looking for highly motivated and energetic Business Development Associate to add to its HealthcareTechnology Organization. This Technology Business Development Associate will be responsible retaining existing clients and ensuring customer satisfaction within a named list of accounts, selling new solutions to a list of named accounts, and working with the Business Development Managers and Sales Operation professionals to continue to support and grow the HealthcareTechnology Business.
- Maintain key customer contacts within assigned accounts.
- Support Business Development Managers by participating in non-selling, customer retention activities within certain named accounts.
- Consider various alternatives and approaches with Sales Operations and VP of TechnologySales and make decisions.
- Prioritize solutions based on customers’ needs and requirements, or based on assignments.
- Analyze and deliver correct value proposition to customer complemented by the correct technology application.
- Compile Customer data and conduct research on Customer prior to contact.
- Review Customer processes, determine areas for increased efficiency and make recommendations.
- Participate and understand the quote to contract process and tools for healthcaretechnology.
- Record all current and planned account activity in Salesforce.com.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for building and maintaining a qualified and factored pipeline among assigned Customers for HealthcareTechnologysales opportunities.
- Retain and expand assigned accounts.
- Ability to communicate full Taylor Healthcaretechnology value proposition.
- Works with and coordinates activities with Business Development team and Sales Operations.
- Organizes and deploys sales and support resources.
- Create and own Customer relationships.
- Advises customer on the most effective and efficient processes.
- Develops plan to expand business with the customer.
- Determines on going needs of customers.
- Implementation of account plan and compliance with recording said account plan (Salesforce.com).
- Participate in data compilation and creation of internal business reviews.
- Participates in establishing business review metrics with customers.
- Complies with Contracting process, pricing tool, and discounting policy for all opportunities.
- Participate in the handoff from Sales to Implementation to share information. ensure, at a minimum, that each assigned customer is invoiced timely, and play a role when necessary in collections.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Preferable within Business/ Marketing/ Finance or other business related field.
- 3+ years selling experience, or experience in the business.
- Understanding of Healthcare accounts.
- Proven track record of success.
- Ability to interact with all levels of customers.
- Must have proven customer relationship skills and ability to generate new volume.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.