Taylor Communications is looking for highly motivated and energetic Business Development Associate to add its HealthcareTechnology Organization. This TechnologyBusiness Development Associatewill be responsibleretaining existing clients and ensuring customer satisfaction within a named list of accounts, selling new solutions to a list of named accounts, and working with the Business Development Managers and Sales Operation professionals to continue to support and grow the HealthcareTechnology Business.
- Maintain key customer contacts within assigned accounts.
- Support Business Development Managers by participating in non-selling, customer retention activities within certain named accounts
- Consider various alternatives and approaches with Sales Operations and VP of TechnologySales and make decisions.
- Prioritize solutions based on customers’ needs and requirements, or based on assignments.
- Analyze and deliver correct value proposition to customer complemented by the correct technology application.
- Compile Customer data and conduct research on Customer prior to contact.
- Review Customer processes,determine areas for increased efficiency and make recommendations.
- Participate and understand the quote to contract process and tools for healthcaretechnology.
- Record all current and planned account activity in Salesforce.com.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for building and maintaining a qualified and factored pipeline among assignedCustomers for HealthcareTechnologysales opportunities.
- Retain and expand assigned accounts.
- Ability to communicate full Taylor Healthcaretechnology value proposition.
- Works with and coordinates activities with Business Development teamand Sales Operations.
- Organizes and deploys sales and support resources.
- Create and own Customerrelationships.
- Advises customer on the most effective and efficient processes.
- Develops plan to expand business with the customer.
- Determines on going needs of customers.
- Implementation of account plan and compliance with recording said account plan (Salesforce.com).
- Participate in data compilation and creation of internal business reviews.
- Participates in establishing business review metrics with customers.
- Complies with Contracting process, pricing tool, and discounting policy for all opportunities.
- Participate in the handoff from Sales to Implementation to share information. ensure, at a minimum, that each assigned customer is invoiced timely, and play a role whennecessary in collections.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Preferable within Business/ Marketing/ Finance
or other business related field
- Three to five years selling experience, or experience in the business.
- Industry related experience.
- Previous experience with multiple accounts.
- Understanding of Healthcare accounts.
- Proven track record of success.
- Business acumen.
- Experience with multiple applications.
- Ability to interact with all levels of customers.