We're looking for people with strong sales DNA who are ambitious self-starters with the drive to be successful. You should find fulfillment in identifying opportunities, closing deals, and helping your clients.
As a Business Development Associate, you are responsible for new business related activities, including leading targeted sales efforts and working with cross-functional teams to execute the go-to-market strategy for new solutions. This role serves as one of the company's primary engine behind its growth and is critical to fulfilling the company's goal of being the best in in the online payments space.
This role is also ideal for experienced sales professionals who are looking to start their career in the tech and online payments industry.
- Build and manage business partnerships, implement new sources of merchant acquisition and growth;
- Identify high-potential businesses, verticals, and markets to develop and execute outbound sales strategies to onboard new clients;
- Reach out to potential merchants and partners, understand their business needs and present payment solutions in a consultative sales style;
- Manage your sales pipeline from prospecting, qualifying, researching, pitching and providing necessary support to ensure timely integration of merchants;
- Work closely with marketing, product, and other teams to develop and execute sales and marketing activities;
- Provide market feedback to the company’s leadership and product development team regarding competitive offerings and prospects’ needs, and generate product development ideas, and help develop cross-sell and upsell strategies.
Skills & Competencies Required
- University Bachelor's degree or above is required;
- One to four years of sales experience;
- Business to business (B2B) sales experience in fintech, payments, SaaS, tech and digital services is a plus but not required;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills across different medium;
- Strong sense of work ethic and business etiquette;
- Ability to easily grasp technical details especially involving the financial and digital space and translate them into terms that can be understood by your clients;
- Passionate about technology-based solutions, services, and products.
- Excellent intercultural competencies and can work with teams and merchant from a diverse background;
- Ease of travel and availability to go on business trips;
- Authorization to work in the US.
- Competitive Compensation;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid vacations and sick leave;
- Modern and cool office space;
- Unlimited growth potential.