- Strategically grow our client portfolio by leveraging the agency’s relevant experience to selectively prospects and pitch new business in the industry vertical categories of agriculture, rural, animal health, outdoor recreation, food production and travel.
- Position and market us as the go-to digital and marketing agency, known for driving business impact for clients within our key categories. The above will be measured by the conversion effectiveness in proactive prospecting and competitive reviews/RFPs – as defined below.
Externally focused, with solid track record of:
- Achieving business development results
- Building strong, trusting, productive client relationships
- High success rate of pitch, selling, winning
- Lead a team based on inclusion vs. exclusion
- Strong ability to nurture client relationships
- Highly collaborative, team-player, willingness to be influenced
Cultural/Style qualities include:
- Strong ability to think strategically about the client prospect’s business and marketing challenges and bring insightful solutions
- Ability to lead a senior agency team through the new business process.
- Ability to develop a distinct POV on a client’s new business brief.
- Resilient: entrepreneurially spirited, passionate, resourceful, motivated, hardworking, committed.
- Emotionally intelligent: mature, self-aware, confident yet humble.
OBP Vision: The Noble Pursuit Of Possibility.
OBP Mission: Be An Indispensable Partner, Foster Client Satisfaction And Brand Success.
OBP Mantra: Win the Work. Make the Work Win.
OBP Core Beliefs
- Care: About the Work. Our Clients. Each Other. Show Passion.
- Integrity: Build Trust. Keep Your Word. Be Accountable. Stay Positive.
- Respect: Seek to Understand. Show Empathy. Embrace Differing Perspectives.
- Impact: Drive Results. Foster Meaningful Relationships. Be Resilient.
Education and/or Experience:
- Demonstrated experience managing the delivery of technology and/or marketing solutions.
- Experience managing a team and working collaboratively with strategic and creative individuals providing solutions in an agency environment.
- Experience identifying and resolving complex technical and business process issues.
- Demonstrated experience leading the entire business development process including prospecting, opportunity identification, solutions definition, project estimation, and client acceptance.
- 5+ years of working in Business Development/Client Relations initiatives in a senior level role, preferably mid-size or larger agency setting.
- 3+ Years of experience managing multiple employees delivering solutions in a professional service environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Direct agency/agency type setting/professional services environment is highly-preferred
- Established relationship in agricultural marketing is highly preferred