We are adding eager Business Development representatives to our team that are dedicated to working hard and earning a high income.
We are in need of Business Development Associates that are interested in helping other businesses Grow and Thrive.
As one of our representatives you’ll:
- Provide Solutions – Running a business is complex and tricky, and between following through on a vision and navigating a complex regulatory environment, many business owners do not have the time, experience or expertise to handle many of the most common business headaches. Avitus Group helps companies by offering a comprehensive array of business solutions, from payroll, to IT, to strategic planning for the future – as our representative you’ll be there to help. Most importantly, business owners choose the options that they need the most.
- Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow – As one of our consultative business development associates, you’ll be helping simplify the day to day operations of other businesses so they can become stronger and grow – Avitus Group has experienced significant growth, and we are here to help other companies do the same.
- Earn Money – We’re honest, and honestly, you will face a lot of rejection in this position. A lot. Also, to be truly successful in this position will require someone to have a long view, because success won’t happen instantly. If you can handle that, AND maintain a positive attitude to keep pushing yourself to be successful, then we will reward you. Big Time.
- You’ll Build a Career – Our Business Developers are committed to our company, and we provide a clear path for your professional growth.
The people we seek will have many of the following traits:
- A passionate go-getter – Not many business owners have extra time on their hands, because they’re too busy dealing with headaches. You know you can help them, but that doing so will require friendly and tenacious follow-through.
- Healthy Ego – Not aggressive or pushy. You are bullet-proof when it comes to rejection. Resilience and a love for challenges are MUST have’s for this position.
- Innovative - You aren't afraid of looking for new and improved ways to help brand our company and spread our services to as many customers as possible.
- Empathy - You have an entrepreneurial mindset. – You think like a business owner which enables you to put yourself in their shoes.
- Coachable – You are open to learning proven methods and you have a real, vested interest in your personal development. You recognize criticism as a means to an end – it will help you get better, which in turn will put more money in your wallet.
We are offering this position in a variety of locations!
This position offers a base salary, commission, and comes with full benefits and an outstanding team that is dedicated to success.