Personalization is a fundamental principle of the customer service organization vision and our team is responsible for building a strategy that enables best- in class CSX (customer service experience) through segmentation. This position will be responsible for supporting and evolving the partner strategy to influence and ensure alignment with long term CS business objectives. This individual will lead these efforts specifically with the objective of ensuring service differentiation becomes a core tenant of the base value proposition.
The ideal candidate will work cross-functionally deep within the Customer Service Operations organization and partner inter-departmentally across customer experience (CX) departments like Digital, CRM, CMI, Marketing, Business Transformation, and Customer Experience. The candidate will collaborate vertically and horizontally within this ecosystem to ensure CS engagement delivers an elevated service delivery experience, service experience is consistent at all "channels of choice" for the customer, and CS is able to influence the design of our service/product offerings. This role will be a key liaison to the strategic partner group to ensure alignment and consistency in strategy development.
This individual should be able to interpret customer feedback and anticipate customer needs by incorporating industry benchmarks, competitive analyses, and internal data analytics. The candidate will be responsible for driving strategic initiatives and leveraging complex methods, metrics and tools to achieve business benefits and corporate goals derived from CX differentiation. The individual will be expected to be a key partner on how the organization can leverage and evolve strategic partnerships to achieve business objectives and will be expected to present their findings and solutions to senior leadership.
- Strategic Planning Framework:
- Develop strategic recommendation on evolution of partner relationships, design and implement trials to deliver on innovative solutions to optimize business KPIs
- Incorporate best practices and innovations in technologies & processes that will elevate CX
- Align and influence business to build CS capabilities around the customer
- Customer Insights & Analytics:
- Infuse insights into the narrative through continuous understanding and learnings of customer pain points and opportunities
- Review operational and behavioral assessments to fine-tune strategy and incorporate evolving customer needs
- Upstream Engagement
- Act as CS liaison for strategy development by partnering with CS strategic partner organization to influence and align to overall strategy and business goals.
- Partner with research organization to build analysis and develop strong understanding of customer needs and experiences to ensure strategy alignment
- Customer Service Field Partnership:
- Communicate strategy roadmap and business updates routinely to leadership to support transparency
- Collaborate and incorporate frontline feedback into the design of our strategy through focus groups, quality observations, "VOE" and "Your Voice Matters" activities, etc.
- Unify a best in class customer service experience with the employee experience
- Fearlessly creative: you've executed customer-centric project delivery end to end and understand the brand strategy, your also comfortable presenting creative solutions and influencing partners and teams.
- Passionate about problem solving: your naturally curious and have experience with turning data into insights and insights into actions while being able to let the numbers objectively tell a story at multiple levels
- Think strategically and act tactically: You have a track record of being able to set broad strategic goals and break them down into achievable steps that drives parallel impact to today and tomorrow.
- Resourceful and collaborative: You have worked across diverse teams seamlessly and have an innate ability to build cohesion that motivates people and drives initiatives forward even when differences arise.
- Self-Starter: you have ownership over your domain and think like an entrepreneur where you push ideas forward and have fun while doing it.
What we're looking for...
You give "business development" a whole new meaning. Market trends, lead generation, strategic thinking, analytical mindset, technical savvy, customer presentations—you do it all with poise, confidence, and style. You bring the widest perspective to issues and think of aspects that others have missed. Revenue goals and business outcomes motivate you, but you're also attuned to building close relationships with others—a combination that earns you respect and trust alike. A thirst for knowledge means that you're a constant learner, and keeping up with everything Internet of Things is no problem. You envision the large and complex, but make it easy for others to understand.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering or related field or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Marketed or sold complex technical solutions.
- Willingness to travel domestically.
Even better if you have:
- Master's degree. Ideally, an MBA.
- Experience with wireless industry, IoT solutions, M2M technology and OS platforms.
- Sold and managed large, complex engagements and projects with multiple stakeholders. Ideally, including c-suite.
- Forged partner relationships and agreements.
- Demonstrated executive presence and influence skills.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of experience in customer-centric organization in strategy or management capacities
- Background in designing strategies and recommendations for customer experience gaps backed by financial and operational insights
- Experience in leading end to end cross-functional project management for customer-orientated solutions
- Experience in conducting research and incorporating trends and best practices across consumer and technology industries
- Proven ability to effectively stakeholder and negotiate at multiple levels while pitching concepts to leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and work in dynamic, and sometimes unstructured environment
Even better if you have:
- Experience supporting the strategic partner channel
- Design Thinking or VLSS
- Aptitude or passion for emerging technologies (i.e. 5G,