Are you B2B sales professional living in Western Illinois / Iowa? We are seeking a self-motivated and independent Business Development and Member Relations Rep for our Western Illinois / Iowa Region. This is a consultative sales opportunity, representing MRA – The Management Association. We are a highly respected non-profit employer association in WI, IL, MN, and IA with over 100 years of trusted business partnerships. As our sales strategist and new business development expert in Western Illinois / Iowa, you will quickly become the face of MRA. We want you setting appointments and attending breakfasts, networking events, member meetings, trade shows, and conferences. As you develop your sales strategy, you will go where our members - and prospective members go. This means that you are out of the office – making in person connections 3-4 times per day (12-16) per week. To keep you in front of customers, we have administrative, marketing and inside sales support to coordinate and detail proposals and to help you generate leads. We need your energy, and ability to communicate and connect with others, to be focused on building our portfolio of MRA Association Members and helping to serve their needs in the Human Resources, Training, Development, and Employment Services arenas.
• BS Degree and 5 years of B2B sales, marketing and networking experience
• Drive and desire to see and be seen in person. This is field sales position
• Able to manage a flexible work schedule to attend events and meet with potential members
• Ability to set, manage and engage in 12 – 16 sales meetings or events per week (Western Illinois / Iowa)
• As a trusted advisor to our members and our sales team, be diligent in documentation and follow through. Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus.
Salary and Benefits:
• Dynamic and collaborative work environment that values people and their professional development. A flexible, fun and consultative opportunity to build lasting business relationships.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, Flexible spending and health savings accounts, Life and AD&D Insurance, Short-term and long-term disability
• Paid time off, Employee Assistance Program, Traditional and Roth 401(k)with company match, Tuition, Cell Phone and Expense reimbursement