Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
As a member of Cyber Business Development, this individual will be part of the BD cyber team leading our Intelligence Community work. This position will support the Cyber Solutions market strategy, growing the pipeline and capturing new business. This individual will focus on securing our core programs while expanding into white space areas with strong mission offerings. This individual will be responsible for growth of our Cyber annual sales with specific focus on Intelligence Community.
The individual in this position will be responsible for:
• Support and develop the market strategy for new solutions
• Support the integration and partnership with the other RMS LoBs and LM BAs to develop focused market strategies and support the development of the respective long range plans
• Support RMS and Cyber business interests and related activities with; Washington Operations, Corporate Business Development, Corporate Strategic Development, Corporate CTO, Corporate Treasury and others as required
• Assess and build effective customer relationships both externally and throughout the organization
Measures of effectiveness of the individual in this position will include:
• Ability to locate, shape and win new business opportunities
• Ability to establish market focused growth strategies
• Ability to develop and grow the new business pipeline
• Capturing profitable and strategic new business
• Building strong internal and external teams
• Ability to penetrate new markets
Applicant must have an Active TOP SECRET/SCI with Poly security clearance.
• Previous Experience in Business development
• Established and successful reputation in the business market, relationships
• An aptitude for strategic, financial analysis, capture management and teaming
• Diplomatic, persuasive and articulate communication style to establish and maintain rapport with internal and external senior executives
• Knowledge and experience in the federal acquisition process
• Proactive, superior attention to detail, project management, and organizational skills
• Business acumen, strong analytical and problem solving skills, reliability and sound judgment
• Passion for personal accountability, achievement, learning and continual improvement
• Ability to articulate complex issues into succinct, cohesive summaries and presentations
• Proclivity towards teaming and collaboration--must be a team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Must have a current TS/SCI with Poly security clearance.
Must have a minimum of ten (10) years' experience within the IC and understand the Customer's challenges and operations.
•Previous BD/PM/Capture experience
• Domestic Business development experience strongly desired
• Ability to meet schedule and budgets