Under limited direction, as a Business Development Analyst, this individual will perform business activities, including planning and strategy. Coordinate and/or assist multi-discipline due diligence effort with emphasis on oil and gasleases,contracts, title and verification of interest as they relate to the acquisition of oil and gas assets. Coordinate and/or assist with closings and settlement of post-closing adjustments in parallel with assistance of seamless integration of acquired properties into existing E&P asset base and applicable department disciplines. Analyze market data and identify trends and business opportunities. Conduct competitor NAV analysis (accretion / dilution) for public and private M&A opportunities.
- Conduct business analysis on LOS to validate inputs for A&D modeling
- Utilize Spotfire, DrillingInfo, 1Derrick, etc to screen and identify A&D targets
- Assist in developing objectives and strategies that support business development goals
B.S Finance or Economics, MBA orMS Financepreferred3 – 5+years’experience in oil and gas business development orfinancial analysisExperience in energybanking a plus Significantexperience creating Excelfinancialmodels for:
- Debt & equity corporate and project finance
- Corporate M&A - public and private
- Asset A&D transactions
- Acquisition finance
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.